Manager Strategic Projects, Business Growth
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Day to day, you will have to balance managing several projects and multi-disciplinary teams, facilitating smooth operations and managing stakeholder analysis, presentation, and reporting requests.
- Plan, execute and control strategic projects with strong analytical focus and understanding of consumer-centric strategies
- Own the process from inception to completion and appropriately raise red flags as issues arise that may affect time, resources and delivery
- Work with cross-functional teams on various projects (product, marketing, sales, design etc), with the aim to lead a focus on solving consumer and/or operational needs
- Build business cases, analyse findings, frame challenges, and provide options for consideration and recommendations for resolution through analysis
- Guide and mentor more junior team members while forging best practice and efficiencies
- Manage relationships with external vendors on projects such as vendor selection and new tools implementation
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in.
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion. We are currently looking for a Manager Strategic Projects, Business Growth to help support those objectives.
- Experience in strategy consulting (project management, change management, project planning as well as strategic planning)
- Advanced Power Point and Excel knowledge
- Business-level English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation capabilities
- Detail oriented and organized; able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong team player
- Results driven and people focused, with a passion to mentor
- An excellent understanding of stakeholder relationships with the ability to influence
- A love of project management methodologies, strategic vision and creative thinking
- University degree from a leading business school/ university
- MBA degree
- Previous experience in Ecommerce fashion / lifestyle