Marketing Manager Lifestyle Benelux
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Leusden
Stad : Leusden
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
We are looking for an experienced marketer to plan and execute our marketing activities for PUMA Lifestyle (Sportstyle) in the Benelux. The Sportstyle business unit within PUMA is responsible for bringing to market all Sportstyle/Lifestyle oriented products and campaigns. You will need to:
- Implement the Marketing strategy within the Benelux countries as per defined Brand and Commercial objectives.
- Manage & deliver the Brand Marketing plans for the whole Benelux area (Media, PR, Activation, Events).
- Manage & deliver the Trade Marketing plans for the Tier 1 trade portfolio in the whole Benelux area.
- Implement and execute Media, PR and Digital communication plans aligning to Regional guidelines.
- Deliver local brand partnerships and execute localized global brand campaigns.
- Manage PR/Influencer, Activation, and Media agencies
- Marketing experience within the sports, lifestyle/fashion or FMCG industry with passion for sports and/or lifestyle brands.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Strong knowledge of the Lifestyle market, and trade marketing within it.
- Strong knowledge of Digital and Social Marketing tools.
- A passion for creativity and ability to demonstrate ROI from the creative process.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong networking skills.
- Skilled in project management.
- Skilled in budget management.
- Written and spoken English competency to a business standard.
- IT literate with strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast paced, high performing team.
- Ability to manage agencies and key accounts.
- Self-starter, highly collaborative and solutions-orientated.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
Your application includes a resume and a cover letter.