Master Data Specialist / jr Data Analyst
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
The challenge is optimizing the flows while developing a granular understanding of our system landscape. Your main goal is to improve the overarching product data quality and flow, supporting the rapid growth of our channel within the wider business organization.
- Owner of go-to market process. Managing all product data input and flow through our ecommerce landscape (O&O but also Partner Program), becoming the Key user for a set of tools related to product data governance and quality.
- Tasked on increasing automation on data tagging and flow, liaising closely with other units within the business with the goal of improving data quality & usage.
- Optimizing processes short-term, while serving as the main Business stakeholder in relation to development on long-term solutions.
- Analyse and validate data sets related to our products, maintaining our data blue print definitions.
- Acting as key contact for TH Master Data team across the wider Ecom team & organization. Facilitating connections and synergy within and outside our department on topics related to product data and related tools & processes.
The Master Data team has ownership of the Product Data blueprint and all processes related to tagging and distribution of such data within the Ecommerce scope.
- 2-3 years of experience on analysing and maintaining data sets. Relevant experience in Ecommerce or relevant Bachelor degree.
- Insight on Product Information Management tools in the context of fashion industry is a plus.
- Ability to connect with a variety of stakeholders, from business representatives to product owners.
- R and/or Python knowledge (ability to read/analyse csv files optimally) is a strong plus.
- Flexible and team player, comfortable getting hand-on as well as overseeing tasks.
- Fluent in English and preferably one other European language.