Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Departement : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Contracttype : Vast
Type van beroep : Voltijds
- Assortment and option planning
- Develop and execute assortment analytics and reporting for categories
- Work with our Financial Merchandise Planning tool (WSSI)
- Work with our forecasting tool (Neogrid)
- Make sure KPIs are reached (Sales/LFL growth/Margin/sellthrough/WOS)
- Advice and monitor optimal intake flow
- Analyses sales and stock to base decisions on
- Focused on how to increase sales
- Pro-actively look for commercial opportunities within your Category and act accordingly based on sales, stock and intake
You will be successful if:
- You take full ownership of a product group with regards to planning. You feel and act responsibly for achieved numbers. You are able to give accurate advice based on numerical analysis and facts.
- You are pro-active in bringing experience and initiatives into our business, you bring the team to a next level.
- You are motivated to implement new processes and structures.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Superior analytical skills and a proactive attitude together with the ability to sell ideas and influence others
- Advanced Excel skills
- Budget and forecast planning experience combined with the understanding of the end-to-end inventory planning process dynamics
- (Global) Retail experience
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as having strong collaboration with other
- Entrepreneurial mindset, relentless focus on improvement
- Action/result-oriented approach - can apply 80/20 principle to insight creation and decision-making
- Customer focus
- Market knowledge