Online IT Service Delivery Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Departement : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Contracttype : Vast
Type van beroep : Deeltijds
We are currently looking for an Online IT Service Delivery manager to further improve and professionalize our online IT service delivery processes. In this role you will report directly to the Head of Technology and work closely together with the existing IT Service Delivery team. Since this is a new role you will get the opportunity to shape the role and structure the service delivery in the best way possible. All in line with your vision on IT service delivery.
About the Technology team
De Bijenkorf’s technology team is a fast growing team. Spread over 10 multidisciplinary squads, engineers continuously deliver software of high quality for our webshops, mobile apps and omnichannel applications. In addition we work with a near shore team of developers and a select group of partners to deliver software in an Agile way. Several suppliers deliver a key piece of SaaS software tightly integrated with our online environment. Our software runs in several public clouds and a private cloud environment.
Your main responsibilities
- Own the overall incident management process
- Manage service delivery of 3rd parties & internal teams
- Manage the on call schedule
- Coordinate service delivery around commercial events
- Inform & align stakeholders (scrumteams, management and business)
- Initiate improvement projects based on operational IT challenges
What we can offer
- A fun and creative working environment;
- An attractive work package and a market conforming salary;
- Both professional and personal development plan & budget;
- Pension contribution;
- Collective health insurance;
- 30 days leave;
- A variable bonus based on both de Bijenkorf’s results and personal performance;
- An employee discount on products purchased in our stores or web-shop.
About our E-commerce organization
Since January 2010, the Service Office of the Bijenkorf has been located in the Atlas-complex on the Hoogoorddreef in Amsterdam-Zuidoost. About three hundred enthusiastic colleagues work here, which brings a wide variety of specializations together, all geared towards delivering a complete service to our affiliates.
The Bijenkorf has seven 'Corporate Values' which form an important part of the DNA of our employees:
- Passion for customers
- Continuous innovative
- Taking responsibility
- Working together
- Be open to change
- Respect every individual
These 'Corporate Values' form an important part in every job interview for all the job vacancies within our organisation.
- Experience with complex infrastructures and architectures;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to be personable yet persistent;
- Experience in managing 3rd party vendors
- A clear vision on how to organize & structure service delivery in a complex and rapid paced environment and how to achieve it, contributing to the growth and success of de Bijenkorf;
- Highly service oriented, knowledge of ITIL processes (to manager third parties) and an Agile working environment.
- Analytical thinker – understanding the matter, situation, or problem at hand by way of interpreting the data; translate this into a decision, solution, conclusion, or the cause of an issue.
- Ability to see the bigger picture and identify recurring issues that need to be addressed
- Bonus points for experience in an online retail environment