Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Logistiek - Aankoop
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Ervaring : 5 tot 10 jaar
Never the quiet one, we combine whimsical eccentricity with a distinctive style signature. Pieces emphasise unique, unexpected details that are colourful, fresh, and trend-led, while carrying a retro nod. Instead of following the traditional fashion calendar, Sister Jane launches new capsule collections every 6 weeks, on a rolling basis, allowing the brand to offer a continuously refreshed range of new, up-to-date styles in stores.
Sister Jane is available at over 200 retailers worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious candidate to play a key role in shaping the business' new European operations.
The Operation Manager will join a fast growing international company and work closely with the business headquarters in London to effectively set up the company's European wholesale and e-commerce distribution.
+ Work closely with the London team to identify and set up a warehouse or 3PL arrangement for the European operations
+ Recruit and manage the warehouse e-commerce fulfilment team
+ Coordinate with the wholesale team in London to manage wholesale order processing and fulfilment
+ Issue invoices and credit notes to wholesale customers
+ Coordination with logistic partners and suppliers to oversee successful order fulfilment
+ Manage stock accounting procedures and inventory adjustments with the company ERP system
+ Regular reporting and analysis to management
- 4 years or more experience in a relevant operations position with strong knowledge of stock management, international logistics, accounting and invoicing
- Experience working with key account retailers logistics
- Demonstrable experience of managing teams and coordinating tasks in a dynamic environment
- Understanding of inventory accounting, stock movements and adjustments
- Very strong communication skills with excellent use of written English and Dutch
- Fluency in additional European languages is an advantage.
- Well organized and effective person with good time management and prioritization skills
- A self-starter and motivated person, who can demonstrate initiative and able to work independently when needed
- A team player who likes to work in a very dynamic and international environment
- Eager to take responsibilities and take initiative