Payroll Manager (German Speaking)
- Land :
- Stad :
- Contracttype :
- Type van beroep :
- Referentienummer :
The Payroll Manager plays an integral role in the success of our workforce and the achievement of our vision, mission and organizational objectives.
To manage and continually improve the quality and efficiency of work in payroll.
To ensure compliance with payroll related legislation and standards across all regions of NIKE.
To provide effective leadership and direction to the payroll team to ensure the efficient and effective delivery of payroll services with a strong customer service focus.
To provide operational guidance and technical expertise and support on all payroll related matters.
To establish and implement effective change to the payroll system; actively participate in relevant projects that enhance workforce and payroll outcomes.
To produce and maintain workforce metrics and employee data to undertake high level analysis and reporting.
- Ensure payments to employees and staff are made accurately and on time as per Employment contracts, Awards and legislative requirements.
- Ensure maintenance of all relevant leave and overtime reports.
- Identify, establish, build and maintain effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the efficient flow of correspondence and information, both incoming and outgoing, with external and internal parties.
- Provide professional and expert advice to Executive Managers and all staff on payroll issues.
- Ensure the payroll team demonstrate a strong customer service focus; responding to pay enquiries in a timely manner and possess the capability and expertise to achieve high quality service.
- Ensure confidentiality when completing all payroll and associated duties and when speaking with colleagues.
- Maintain and implement up to date information on changes to payroll and taxation legislation.
- Promote and implement new payroll procedures to all staff and employees.
- Conduct analysis in partnership with key managers and recommend solutions that are consistent with the NIKE strategy and direction.
- Develop and review policies and initiate benchmarking exercises.
- Prepare management reports when requested based upon information within the payroll system/s.
- Undertake required statutory reporting.
- In conjunction with the Payroll staff conduct training for staff when and as required.
- Ensure appropriate supervision and management of Payroll staff including but not restricted to, annual performance reviews and the provision of day to day support.
- Review NIKE current practice and develop, review and maintain payroll related organizational policy in line with strategic goals.
- Ensure appropriate risk management and business continuity strategies are designed and implemented within payroll team.
- Consult on the management of all payroll research and presentations for programs/ projects.
- Make recommendations on potential improvements and developments.
- A working knowledge of ADP Globalview, Time and Attendance software and other outsourced payroll software
- Experience processing weekly, fortnightly and monthly pays including multiple payruns.
- Experience in month end reporting and fringe benefits calculations/processing.
- High level financial and analytical skills.
- High level customer service skills including outstanding interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Project management skills and experience.
- Excellent computer literacy including use of excel as an analytical and reporting tool.
- Demonstrated commitment to business improvement, equity and NIKE values.
- Ability to provide quality and timely payroll advice to key organizational leaders.
- Languages: English and German are a prerequisite . Additional languages are a plus.