Planner – Outlet Calvin Klein
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Support the seasonal buy process from assortment build up to order entry and assist Markets in appropriately using the relevant buying tools. Consolidation of all orders for each Market.
- Perform systematic alignment checks on actuals versus plan (i.e. order vs budget).
- Prepare for the planning meetings and support by providing analysis and reporting related to planning activities. Partner on the Outlet strategy with the Markets and share valuable insights into how they can maximize their business and stock levels.
- Provide reporting and analytical support to cross-functional partners prior and during seasons. Own certain Markets and product divisions for in season management.
- Run and analyze store replenishment and store allocations for NOS and seasonal goods. Inform the team of weekly allocations and in-stock management for NOS.
- Maintain monthly divisional forecast for areas managed.
- Participate in projects related to development / creation of merchandise planning tools (e.g. building & implementing advanced planning tools).
- Conduct store visits to ensure alignment with planning strategy and to collect information used in the planning process (e.g. option capacity).
- Merchandise teams
The European Outlet team oversees a full supply chain for the European outlet stores across Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and IZOD, from merchandise planning, collection build, production, order book management, in-season management and everything in-between. The team environment is dynamic, open and respectful.
The planning team takes care of the pre-season planning and in-season management and works closely together with the merchandising and operations teams.
- A completed University Bachelor's degree
- System skills (Planning/Merchandising Systems, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong analytical and retail math skills
- Proficiency in data management
- Highly commercial and analytical skills
- Structured and reliable work ethic
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Cross-cultural skills and flexible approach
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to prioritize a demanding, workload and time manage effectively