Product Manager Digital Selling
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
The Digital Selling team consists of two pillars: Product - responsible for working closely with our users to ideate, design and build new features and products, and Operations - responsible for change management, launching, harmonization and continuation of our digital products across markets. The Operations team consists of training & communication, Market Launch management and Product Environment oversight.
As Product Manager Digital Selling you will be working closely with our two digital selling Product Owners. Together you shape opportunities for product innovation and you are a driving force for our global digital transformation, educating stakeholders on the product management process, while building a product management Centre of Excellence.
Vision and Strategy
You will translate business strategy into product strategy, paving the way for the Product Owners in Digital selling to drive and deliver their product roadmaps.
Collaboration and technical competence
You will collaborate with the Technology and Service and Processes departments to shape the Digital Selling ecosystem and processes. You have experience in creating products that need to integrate with a corporate environment, and you're aware of the challenges this can bring. You recognize that asking the right questions and challenging the status quo will drive simplification in the organization and allow your team to sense and respond faster to company and industry changes.
You will be working on one of the key strategic focus areas of PVH Digital B2B selling in a dynamic, young and ambitious team. Your colleagues will come from all over the world, which makes the work environment very diverse and international.
You will be responsible for:
- Shaping the product strategy and -vision
- Ensuring that Digital Selling delivers on key product metrics, increasing the efficiency and efficacy of the sales organization
- Work with the Digital Selling operations team to ensure that products are able to be deployed at scale in the organization
- Represent Digital Selling in technical conversations, particularly in the context of integration of enterprise tooling with the Digital Selling ecosystem
- Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Steer the organization on key decisions when deciding to develop products in-house or buy off-the-shelf
- Develop product frameworks that enable the Product Owners in Digital Selling to effectively engage the organization and act as trusted partners