Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Product Strategy & Delivery
- Be accountable for the product success considering the value for the consumer and the company (ROI).
- Specify the product vision and roadmap as well as user stories considering the value for the consumer and the company as well as its role and impact on the adidas digital ecosystem.
- Be accountable for product delivery in line with the roadmap and committed delivery dates.
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery.
- Stakeholder Management
- Represent the business for the product, fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog.
- Backlog Management
- Prioritize the items in your product backlog. Specify the definition-of-done in cooperation with the product team.
- Own the refinement of your product backlog to ensure that the product team is delivering the right enhancements to drive consumer and business value.
- Provide acceptance for delivered backlog items by the team, in line with the definition-of-done.
- Be accountable for monitoring, optimization and enhancement of the configuration, features and functionalities related to the product.
- Use data sources and feedback loops to ensure the team focuses on the right enhancements.
- People Management
- Create a supportive work environment in which employees are coached, trained and provided with career opportunities through development.
- Provide team members/direct reports with clear direction and targets that are aligned with business needs and DBC objectives.