Product Owner Customer Experience
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Curious to find out more? Here is an overview of how will drive value day-to-day:
- Get the best out of your scrum team consisting of front-end, back-end developers and QA testers by daily collaboration and motivation.
- Backlog management: prioritize new features, bug fixes and roadmap epics based on business value.
- Research and specify new site features and enhancements to existing features and log them in Jira.
- Liaise with various stakeholders on requirements to ensure the 'Why' and the 'What' are specified so that the scrum team can work on the 'How'.
- Achieve the optimal implementation of changes to the site.
- Investigate and resolve business issues that are reported for the website and operational processes.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate the ecommerce platform and initiate improvement requests based on quantitative and qualitative analysis from web analytics (Adobe/Google Analytics), A/B test outcomes, and user analysis (through focus groups, prototyping etc.)
- Communicate and influence across the organization - making sure everyone understands what enhancements are being delivered in what time frames and the purpose behind them.
Spanning across 26 locales and available in 7 different language the Calvin Klein European Ecom experience is visited by over 12 million visitors a year. The CK Customer Experience team is responsible for designing, testing and building this best-in-class Ecom platform. We strive to ensure that calvinklein.com doesn't just look amazing but performs well and anticipates our customer's needs.
You bring 5 years + experience as a Product Owner working with large, high-traffic websites, preferably e-commerce sites. Multilingual sites are a plus.
- Experience with the SCRUM methodology and an agile way of working;' preferably you have your Product Owner certification.
- A passion for UX/UI as you will work closely with designers to make sure the purchase flow has the best customer experience.
- Great affinity with front-end development; you don't have to be able to code but you are familiar with REACT JS framework and headless website architecture.
- Proficiency in A/B testing, with the ability to analyze data & validate, before creating a solution.