Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Productie - Kwaliteit
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Ervaring : 5 tot 10 jaar
Begindatum : March
The brand's narrative centres around the idea of an urban nomad who's endeavours takes one on various journeys across the Arab world - a culture dialogue and exchange, seeking to unite rather than divide through the powerful medium of clothes.
Qasimi was built upon four pillars: architecture, colour, military and messaging.
This role is based at our new office in Amsterdam, Netherlands and will report to the Head of Product and Production based at our head office in London.
In order to apply, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the Netherlands.
- Implement and manage all production operations in Europe and oversee the team based in Amsterdam.
- Manage raw material for all sampling and production as well as manage the storage.
- Manage production orders for regions such as EU and Asia and liaise with factories on deliveries.
- Manage QC for production order before shipment to end clients.
- Manage product development for jerseywear and liaise with factories on product launch.
- Manage raw materials bookings and shipments to suppliers and office in London.
- Work closely with the Product and Production team in London for sampling and production orders.
- Manage Production assistant, freelancers and sampling studies as needed.
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining production tracker on a weekly basics and report to Head of Production and commercial team.
- Create, update and send PO’s to mills and factories and maintain data in Zedonk.
- Managing raw material stock levels for trims/ fabrics and liaise closely with team at London office.
- Work closely with London team to ensure deadlines are met for product development and sampling according to critical path.
- Making sure that sampling developments meets Design expectations and technical requirements.
- Approve final samples prior to production to ensure that products meet business expectations.
- Ensure all development costing is recorded and within budget and communicated to relevant team.
- Ensure production passes QC before shipment and report to Head of Production and commercial team on any quality issues.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge on latest government regulations, restrictions, safety protocols and performance standards for raw materials and finished goods.
- Work closely with commercial team for production shipment to end clients as well special requirements from end clients.
- Manage and report on annual stock take for raw materials.
Competencies & Requirements:
- Proven track record in both menswear and womenswear RTW.
- Can demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of production methods and manufacturing processes.
- Min 5 - 7 of experience in product, production, sourcing or buying.
- Knowledge in CMT and FOB
- Experience with Outerwear, Shirts, Trousers, Knitwear and Jerseywear
- Detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Very advanced proficiency in Excel and software systems
- Zedonk and PLM beneficial
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Multiple languages beneficial
- Travel to London office on regular basis.