Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Haarlemmermeer
Stad : Schiphol-Rijk
Categorie : Productie - Kwaliteit
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Atelier capacity planning.
- Fabric order management.
- Product order management.
- Including updating stakeholders on any major changes.
- Quality management
- Including factory & product performance on quality.
- Set up processes to improve flexibility in our production cycle.
- Adjust current processes to decrease manual work & error-prone work.
- Support in creating a long-term vision for shirts production within Shirts.
- Work closely with the Production Coordinators (2 people)
- Report to Irene Dost (Senior Production Manager Shirts)
We will offer you
- A lot of freedom and flexibility to perform well in your job.
- To be a part of a fast paced and expanding global brand.
- To work autonomously. We greatly value autonomy and we do not care for needless signing off on things you want to get done.
- A place to work with the best product in men's tailoring in the world. We have long-term relationships with our mills and ateliers.
- A place to work that cares deeply about the wellbeing of our partners and the environment. Suitsupply received the status of u201cLeaderu201d from FairWear and we are proud to have earned that!
- A good understanding of the product (Shirts) and the market.
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Extreme eye for detail
- An entrepreneurial mindset and are not afraid to speak your mind
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- An eye for aesthetic