Program Manager Commercial Retail Operations
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Logistiek - Aankoop
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To co-create, implement, and drive execution of the mission-critical commercial cycle for all Rituals stores. The number of Rituals retail venues currently stands at roughly 800 (globally) and growth is a given, which means the position's scope and impact are set to increase significantly. Your role is to ensure flawless execution of the commercial cycle: a monthly calendar that plots all commercial, operational, personnel, development, and training goals for local retail organisations. How do you gain traction and sustain focus for these monthly strategies?
THE ROLE IN SIX BULLETS
- Drive the commercial cycle and gatekeep content: ensure the efficient execution of commercial, operational, personnel, development and training programs
- Monitor and evaluate the impact of programmes, both from a commercial and customer satisfaction perspective
- Leverage insights to optimise and innovate the commercial cycle (continuous improvement is your mantra) and generate buy-in from stakeholders at the local level, including Heads of Retail, who each oversee 50-100 Rituals venues
- Enthusiastically share retail operations best practices with the bricks-and-mortar community, coordinate and facilitate follow-up initiatives
- Coach, inspire and develop your team (currently 2 fte, growth likely) to the next level(s) of maturity
- Liaise and coordinate activities between head office departments and regional stakeholders, e.g., Marketing, Innovation, Format & Design, Supply Chain and Business Technology teamsTHE IN-DEPTH VERSION
As Program Manager Commercial Retail Operations, you own, optimise, and innovate the commercial cycle for Rituals' global bricks-and-mortar operation. And by successfully executing the commercial cycle, you further enhance the retail success of the multi-format retail network. How can you deliver best-in-class omnichannel consumer journeys that boost sales, service, and customer experience levels? And how do you achieve those ambitions in a scalable manner? To maximise your impact, you need to bring your 'strategic A-game', because nothing is set in stone and we look to you for inspiration. Leverage insights and data. Select the optimal approach. Develop ideas into plans and drive adoption and execution.
It takes strong stakeholder management skills to take an already hugely successful retail operation to the next level. After all, you need to make sure our country management teams - established strategists in their own right - get behind your vision. Frontline commitment is key! As Program Manager Commercial Retail Operations, you report to the Head of International Retail Operations and are a member of the International Retail Operations team and its MT. Your team consists of two direct reports (including an intern) and is expected to grow to keep pace with the expanding retail operation. Other important stakeholders include Heads of Retail, Retail Operations Managers in local markets, and the Marketing, Innovation, Format & Design, Supply Chain and Technology teams.
YOU IN NINE BULLETS
- You have a relevant Bachelor's or Master's degree (Business, Communication, et cetera) and bring 8+ years of high-impact project management experience to the table
- Your track record lists successes at rapidly growing consumer brands and/or with large retailers in branded retail environments
- You are the epitome of a self-starter: someone who can set his/her own goals, knows what it takes to achieve them, and energetically starts working towards them
- You have excellent communication, stakeholder management and people skills: you can productively discuss topics with just about anyone, right up to senior management
- Your resume reads like a homage to your project management prowess; you have proven time and time again that you can drive cross-functional programmes in fluid, international settings
- You do not blindly follow hypes, but you do believe data-driven decision making presents a clear path to customers' hearts
- You have strong analytics skills, can convert insights into meaningful actions, and have the presentation skills and persuasiveness to inspire others
- You are at home in the Microsoft Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English is a must; Dutch language skills are a major plusWE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. I'll be in touch with you soon. Please note that an online assessment is part of the selection process. This assessment consists of a capacity and personality test.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS
Slow down with Rituals