Project And Process Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Contribute to Rituals success by outstanding supervision implementation and procurement of all Capex projects. Within budget, timings, and cooperation with other departments. Besides all the construction projects, there is also a strong focus on the roll out of windows, podia, premium stores, fixture updates, new fixture design and the developments of displays.
Execution of Capex projects and other such as the roll out of windows, podia, premium stores, fixture updates, new fixture design and the development of displays within budget and timings. Define and update procurement processes and team structure. Proposes, develops and leads cost-saving and roll out enhancing projects. Sourcing processes for visual merchandising and styling items and the validation of supplier invoices.
- Improve implementation process store build, windows, podia, new fixtures/styling items and fixture updates.
- Set up procurement policy and processes.
- Ability to balance projects, with operational needs and budget objectives resulting in exceptional operation.Analyzes complex issues and resolves issues, in consultation with the team and Director Procurement Stores
- Always seeks for enhancement of quality in existing methods or creates new methods.
- Ability to lead multiple projects at the same time and under tight deadlines.You have a strong interaction with suppliers. You cooperate with Format and Design departments, such as wholesale, retail, travel, marketing. Also you cooperate with Business Controll in budgetting and forecasting of all capex projects.
Be fully accountable for the planning, quality and implementation of projects, within budget and aligned with the involved departments. Sets up procurement and roll out processes between teams and departments that makes projects run smooth and efficient between the creative and timing parts. Works closely with Business Controll for budgeting and forecasting of Capex projects
- Graduate Bachelor's Degree / Masters Degree
- At least 5+ years of experience in high end retail market. Understanding the brand and the high standards is an aim.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, a good command of the Dutch and English languages.
- Knowledge of project management and procurement management within a retail market.
- Experienced negotiater and knowlegde of purchase processes.
- Excellent project management and planning skills; strong problem solving skills with ability to analyse root cause.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and stakeholders; team player.
- Teamplayer, outgoing, Self starter, positive drive, solution-oriented, accurate and eye for detail.WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS