Quality Assurance Manager Shirts
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Departement : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Contracttype : Vast
Type van beroep : Voltijds
- Creating and maintaining contract agreements with current and new suppliers
- Based on feedback from clients and store work with the Buying team to achieving the perfect fit for our customers. Continue the implementation of - Perfect Shirt - new pattern project
- Ensuring a consistent fit for our products, with the shirts category in focus, but having the skills and ability to manage other product groups, as well, if needed
- Having an ownership of collection style workbooks, Tech sheets and AQL reports
- Updating quality assurance manual on a season to season basis including manufacturing standards, new developments and relevant department information
- Managing the sample processing and quality check at warehouse or inhouse
- Supporting in managing quality/product feedback to stores and customer service
- Monitoring product performance based on sales and return data supplied from analytics/BI tool. Creating action points on monthly bases on how to improve return rates
- Providing insights regarding new developments and risk qualities with upcoming & current collection, advising buying and design accordingly
- Maintaining and improve shirt department QC process, with the chance to extend this to other departments in the future
- Working together with junior buyer and intern colleagues through the QC process What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Corporate Social Responsibility- we are committed to doing business in a sustainable manner. That's why we aim to only work with suppliers that meet the internationally recognized standards of the International Labour Organization.
- Style - Opportunity to work with a beautiful, high-quality product.
- Degree in Fashion or a related study
- Real passion for shirts
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset, an eye for detail and aesthetic
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English