Recruitment Business Partner
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
You do this for a wide range of themes. How can we ensure that new talent meshes with our culture and brand values when we partly 'outsource' recruitment responsibilities to hiring managers? How do we translate our leadership framework FOAM (Focus on customer, ownership, aim big, act small and make the connection) to recruitment best practices? How do we enhance the relevance of our brand to specific target groups? And how do we maximise the brand ambassadorship of existing staff? In this role, you are both a recruiter of top tier talent and a business partner who guides managers (and less experienced colleagues) toward a recruitment model that does our growth ambitions justice.
- Recruitment experience in fast-moving environments is a must. Employer branding knowledge a (very) nice to have
- You are looking for a mixture of 'hardcore' recruiting and strategizing
- If you know what makes internationals tick, that would be a major asset
- You possess all the qualities of a trusted advisor; an aura of seniority, power of persuasion and - most of all - the power to inspire
- You look forward to snuggling up to the business - the closer you are, the better you understand its needs and wishes
- You can help managers set realistic recruitment goals and are adept in managing expectations
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. If you speak more languages, that's a plus!