Regional Operations Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Brabant
Gemeenten : Roosendaal
Stad : ROOSENDAAL
Categorie : Productie - Kwaliteit
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- JOB ID: 97248BR
- Rosendaal, Roosendaal, Nederland
- Werknemer - Vaste aanstelling
Role: Regional Operations Manager
Purpose of role: To provide support to the Head of Logistics and the Depot Operational teams in managing the flow of product from Depots based in the Netherlands (Roosendaal and Oosterhout) and Germany (Monchengladbach) to Primark Stores.
Reports to: Head of Logistics
Based: Roosendaal, Netherlands - Requirement to travel
- To support the Head of Logistics and operational teams at your Depot to deliver a fantastic service to our customers safely, on time and achieving our KPI's.
- To support the Head of Logistics in ensuring the delivery of the Supply Chain Business Plans, KPI's, values and people processes are delivered and embedded.
- Supporting the day to day management, alongside the logistics operator, of all aspects of store service, eg schedules, shorts and overs, bank holidays etc as well as resolving disputes and driving improvements.
- Ensure Automation is operationally fit for purpose and driving efficiencies.
- Regional responsibility for Primark in France, Italy, Benelux and Germany.
- Effectively manage key relationships with 3PL providers.
- To effectively manage relationships with the in-country retail team alongside Customer Services to deliver great service and be an ambassador for the Supply Chain function.
- Support the successful opening of all new stores in the regions ensuring that all legislative requirements are being adhered to (e.g. EHS)
- Support the development of the Primark inclusive culture and ethos in the local operation(s) team.
- Support the development of our best in class operations and share best practice internally to continue to enhance the Primark Supply Chain and wider Business.
- Identify and own projects that will improve the logistics within your region and across the network.
- Examine KPI's and finances of the site by being the Primark representative in the appropriate site meetings
- Drive the Primark values on site by being an exemplar of them
- Ensure the Depot is recognisable as a Primark site by aligning with the Brand physical/cultural
- Regular communication and appropriate escalation to the Head of Logistics
- Ensure that site HSE standards are in place and maintained
- Ensure that the Primark "Code of Conduct" is understood and adhered too, with Ethical Audits being regularly undertaken.
- Experience of working in both operational and project management, ideally in a fast paced retail environment
- Experience of working within Automated warehouse environments
- Experience of managing 3 Party Logistics relationships
- Coaching style to be able to drive skills transference to new local teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills - diplomatic, discreet, trustworthy and have the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels both within the organisation and in the external environment.
- A flexible approach to work and be capable of handling multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent all round problem solving, & influencing skills
- Ability to use own initiative
- Be proactive & assertive reacting to key business requirements in a timely manner
- Strong English language skills required, German and/or Spanish would be beneficial