Regional Visual Merchandising Manager - South
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Contracttype : Vast
Type van beroep : Voltijds
- Manage a team of Visual Merchandisers to execute the Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines in all doors concepts and formats within the respective Key City according to the VM calendar and in alignment with Senior Visual Merchandising Manager.
- Deliver input for development of best practice processes, standards and operational plans for all doors to support the implementation of Visual Merchandising standards and guidelines
- Influence and negotiate with all key business partners (WHS and Own Retail SM) in regards to all VM matters taking into account commerciality and key product launches and ensuring consistency within best practice guidelines to provide a leading brand experience for all customers.
- Identify and communicate Key City needs and best practices to the Senior Manager VM OmniChannel.
- Ensuring that all doors are visited according to WE prioritization and frequencies tracker aligned with Senior Manager Visual Merchandising OmniChannel.
- Regularly monitors business operating results and provides additional resource to focus on specific identified under-performing doors to drive performance and increase focus on results to drive operational success.
- Ensure all Visual Merchandisers are trained on the VM standards and VM guidelines.
- Keep up-to-date on competitor analysis as well as current and upcoming fashion trends across the cluster and especially in the Key City.
- Ensure all VM and Marketing direction from WE Visual Excellence team is followed
- Optimization of sell in /sell out through Visual Excellence.
- Supports further duties as requested by SVMM.
- Manage, lead and take ownership for the VM team ensuring that all team members have the knowledge and practical skills required and promotes a high performance culture by setting clear expectations and individual goals to focus the team/organization on key
- Evaluate the competencies of his/her team members on a regular basis and provide prompt and constructive feedback and assumes a coaching role in order to support and inspire his/her team members.
- Takes ownership for a consistent Talent Management Process in his/her respective region/division/department to grow talent for leadership positions in his/her own organization and across functional, regional and brand borders.
- Dutch native speaker and fluent in English
- Good numeracy, literacy, verbal and written communication skills
- Geographical mobility across the cluster
- Distance management proficiency and proven experience of leading a team across a large Cluster
- Secondary education or equivalent professional experience
- 3 years dedicated VMM experience
- 1 year experience of working across omni-channel doors, key cities and countries.