s&op Demand Planner
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Logistiek - Aankoop
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
In this role, you are responsible for supporting the monthly S&OP process, to ensure the best possible demand forecast for timely and optimal availability of all Rituals products. As S&OP demand planner you are constantly balancing global demand and supply for our Wholesale and Travel sales channels. You make sure forecast actions are reflected in the S&OP salesplan accordingly, resulting in a monthly rolling forecast. The S&OP forecast serves as input for the monthly supply planning process, shop planning forecast and financial budget.
Key activities include; gathering business inputs, analyzing forecast accuracy, optimizing the demand plan and preparing presentations to support monthly demand review meetings. In collaboration with the commercial teams, marketing, innovation and supply chain you make sure all business inputs are reflected in the demand plan, while keeping aligned with our control team.
- As demand planner you support the completion of the monthly S&OP cycle, meaning:
- You will work together with multiple departments to collect required business drivers, keep track on deadlines and validate inputs from our Wholesale and Travel business
- You will support the Sr. S&OP demand planner to create monthly S&OP reports, category analyses and presentations
- You are in charge to make sure forecast accuracy results, category trends and business inputs are translated to required forecast actions and are reflected in the demand planning tool Logility
- You will contribute to executive demand reviews and S&OP work sessionsThis leads to an exciting balance between analytical skills and stakeholder management based on strong relations. You will report to the Sr. S&OP Demand planner and are part of the S&OP team within the Supply Chain department.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters degree (Business Economics, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management)
- You have 2-4 years of experience in demand forecasting and S&OP planning
- You have experience in a Retail / FMCG environment
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language (spoken and written)
- You have strong analytical, planning & organizing skills
- You are pro-active, eager to learn and accurate with a sharp eye for details
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills
- You are a team player who thrives within a dynamic, fast-growing companyOUR OFFER
Rituals offers a challenging role in a young and eager team, where empowering your colleagues (and vice versa) is part of the deal. Although our proposition encompasses an attractive benefits and compensation package, the (international) scope and impact of the position may appeal to you even more. You'll spend most of your time at our Amsterdam HQ - hope you can appreciate the view of one of the most iconic Amsterdam canals.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 807 stores, 2700 shop-in-shops across 33 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America. Rituals is an omnichannel brand that operates within Retail, Wholesale, E-com and Travel Retail.
Our dream is to bring our philosophy of slowing down to different parts of the world and to create a global lifestyle movement.
In 2020 we had a great milestone, celebrating our 20th birthday. We celebrated this by opening the largest Rituals store in the world, our very first flagship store, House of Rituals. It spans 1700 square meters across 4 floors. Containing new exclusive collections, a restaurant and a mind and body spa.
Over the next 10 years we want to take the brand and company to the next level. This means not only open more stores, but we also want to build even more of a community around the brand.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.