Sales Manager Belux
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To achieve this, we are looking for hardcore thinkers and do-ers, who dare to create the future of premium and purposeful denim with us.
We are looking for people with big dreams, while keeping their feet on the ground. Those who are not afraid to push the limits, because we believe there are no limits in what denim can do.
Are you up for the challenge?
Are you the perfect fit for our team?
Are you a bit of a rebellious spirit?
Then we would love to hear from you!
Here's what we'll do together:
Is your passion for denim and retail as high as ours? We are looking for a Wholesale Manager who will help us grow our overall multibrand business in Belgium.
Just imagine -
As our new Sales Manager,. You will set a future strategy and prospect the market while implementing the consignment business model. Also, you will be taking care off and develop our existing portfolio of wholesale customers.
You're already a Belgian fashion retail market expert. So you can translate local product needs and pricing strategy to our buying & merchandising team. You're going to further develop and execute the go-to-market strategy and improve the performance of our multibrand point of sales. With your strong relationship skills you're able to maximize sales out of our existing and new partnerships while negotiating seasonal and annual turnover agreements.
From setting strategic growth plans, defining annual budgets and forecasting to providing your Head of Wholesale with performance insights, decisions that you make are always driven by the numbers.
We also expect you to suggest and create effective trade marketing initiatives and tools and to ensure that out point of sales and SIS floor plans meet and improve sales targets.
- Solid understanding of the multibrand business
- Driving growth performance by steering on retail KPI's, budgeting, forecasting and by developing action plans
- Excellent knowledge of managing consignment partners, working to margins, discounts and managing stock level
- You have a proven track record of strategic (key) account management
- Apparel (Denim) product knowledge
- Experience in Fashion or Luxury Goods Industry
- Fashion? You live and breathe it.
- Add a Bachelor, and 5 - 10 years of relevant experience in high level wholesale management and you've got our full attention.
- Are you also sales driven, proactive with strong analytical and relationship skills? We're heart-eyed.
- Finally, do you have a excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English? We'd love to meet you!
What does G-Star bring to the table:
Beyond a competitive salary, working at G-Star brings many other perks and exciting opportunities: an awesome and diverse team that collaborates to change the game; a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation; a clothing budget; a healthy, fresh and delicious lunch and even discounts in various fitness clubs and last but not least, a discount on a new bicycle.
What will happen next:
- We will thoroughly review your CV.
- We have a large expat community at G-Star, so please apply in English.
- When we hopefully find what we are looking for, we will call you for a chat and if it's a good fit, we'll plan our first interview.
- Because we're very curious how you'd survive a mission impossible, we ask you to prepare a real-life business case in a follow-up interview.
- Having an agile mindset is very important at G-Star, therefore we ask you to participate in an (online) Learning Agility Assessment.
- When we're ready to commit to each other, we'll finalize the terms we've discussed and we'll explain to you how to order your first pair of jeans from the G-Star employee store. Good luck.