Senior Director, Human Resources
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
The SDHR will be a key driver of change management in the EMEA organization all the while delivering human resources solutions that drive business results and people development in a highly dynamic and rapidly growing business environment.
- Business Partner - Serve as the primary business partner to provide human resources expertise & solutions to business leaders; provide guidance in organizational structure to meet future business needs; partner with field and US HR teams to ensure implementation of HR programs or solutions; work closely and consistently with management and associates to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention; analyse trends and metrics in the business & partner with other HR functions to develop solutions, programs and policies; budget planning & management.
- Performance Management - Lead formal annual Performance Management Process; including goal setting, performance feedback, identify & address people performance issues.
- Employee Relations - Lead Employee Engagement initiatives, including yearly employee engagement survey, and developing & carrying out detailed action plans & drive follow up; manage and investigate employee relations issues; ensure fair employment practices environment; promote company core values through leadership, behavior and interactions.
- Labor Relations - Build and manage strong relationship with works council; develop and direct strategy for monthly/annual meetings, ensure legal support and follow up on items discussed; ensure all requirements related with Labor Relations are met and monitor legislative changes within the region impacting collective labor relations.
- HR Administration - Drive accurate and effective employee administration; ensure associates are paid correctly and timely; manage and monitor SOX compliance.
- Compensation & Benefits - Implementation and management of corporate compensation and benefit plans; provide compensation support including offers to new hires, approval of promotions & salary adjustments; manage corporate annual merit increase and executive bonus process.
- Compliance - Ensure the business complies with local legal requirements by keeping up to date on (new) legislation; recommending & enforcing adherence to requirements.
- Degree in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent education.
- A minimum of ten years of experience in human resources generalist functions showing progressive responsibility with at least five years in a management position. Retail experience preferable.
- Experience working with a Works Council in a European environment.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English language is required. Other EU language is a plus.
- Senior level problem solver, consultative and advisory skills, broad-based business skills and knowledge.
- Strategic thinking, understanding expectations and balancing short and long-term business goals. Constantly seeks new innovative initiatives to enhance operations.
- Ability to work under pressure with own initiative and demonstrates the ability to focus on several projects and objectives simultaneously by anticipating and responding to changes.
- Able to develop individuals and identify key strengths and opportunities within the team of direct reports.
- Sound business/commercial awareness, high degree of concern for effectiveness.
- Client orientation & strong in building business partnerships.
- Enthusiastic, goal-oriented team player with a desire to join the biggest in the business.