Senior IT Manager Sourcing And Planning
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : IT - Web
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
The Senior IT Manager Sourcing and Planning is the technology business partner for the Supply Chain teams and helps define the technological strategy that will allow the organization to meet its ambitious goals.
We are looking for a charismatic technology leader to help define and focus on the delivery of the modern technological vision that enables world-class supply chain capabilities and practices for PVH Europe, leveraging both existing systems as well as new, emerging technologies.
- Be the Technology partner for the Supply Chain organization, including solutions such as SAP FMS, GT Nexus, NGC VMS, Mendix and other 3rd party applications Be responsible for the strategic planning of digital capabilities for Source-to-pay and Planning within the Supply Chain in close collaboration with the business stakeholders
- Be responsible for the development of long-term (24-36 month) roadmaps identifying digital capabilities that have the greatest impact on business capabilities across multiple Supply Chain business units
- Be responsible for developing strategic and collaborative partnerships with senior leaders in the Supply Chan Business Process development, Procurement and Supply Chain Operations.
- Be responsible for the communication, implementation and operation of the Digital Capability Governance process.
- Develop and ensure compliance to supply chain management processes, procedures and business practices.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team of technologists with different skills and coach them on a flexible, growth mindset that builds a creative and inspired culture
- Be accountable for the budget and vendor management
- 5+ years implementation experience of large-scale digital capabilities related to Supply chain Sourcing & Buying, planning, and Supply chain management in an ERP environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering or related technical/business field; MBA or MSA is a plus.
- Ability to become the trusted partner and advisor to all stakeholders in the Supply Chain org. by demonstrating deep domain and technology knowledge
- Strong background in all aspects of Source-to-Pay strategic areas as well as supply chain planning (demand, supply, inventory, S&OP)
- In depth experiences of SAP as well as different Sourcing & Buying and Planning solutions/platforms. Experience with AI powered platforms is a plus
- Experience leading large, global IT programs where SAP is the backbone
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to share your story through compelling story telling techniques.
- Experience leveraging market and industry insights to develop a vision and execution strategy
- The ability to engage, lead and collaborate with business teams to translate business strategy and requirements into a technological vision and roadmap to enable the Supply Chain & Logistics business vision
- Extensive experience leading multi-disciplined technology teams
- A strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial thinking, and ability to drive Agile & DevOps initiatives across teams
- The courage to be accountable for the results of your decisions
- The ambition to deliver digital solutions that re-define our Supply Chain operations; make bold decisions about the means & tools of delivery and operation