Senior Manager, Analytics
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Manage, coach and develop a team of accomplished Web Analysts
- Be the go-to person for analytics requests from key stakeholders across the organization
- Organize and allocate tasks across team members to provide the business with fast and high quality analysis
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on, plan & prioritize backlog
- Generate reports/analyses and dashboards providing insights and recommendations based on data across the channels and be the sounding board for analysis produced by other team members
- Help improve data maturity throughout the department: ensure data integrity & documentation of tracking standards and assist users in adopting best practices
- Own KPI framework and ensure business alignment on target setting
- Lead digital analytic projects to enable more data driven decision making and personalised experiences for our customers
The Ecommerce team is responsible for managing the European owned-and-operated tommy.com and calvinklein.com sites across all European markets. The team executes all necessary functions to manage the Ecommerce business end-to-end. Both brands are growing at a rapid pace and have very ambitious growth targets for the coming years.
The team is 115+ people strong and will expand significantly by the end of the year. Our team consists of highly motivated and skilled professionals from various cultural backgrounds and nationalities, making it an inspiring environment to work in.
As the own-and-operated Ecommerce business is one of the main growth opportunities for both brands, there is a high focus in the organization to support the Ecommerce expansion.
We are currently working to build a strong Ecommerce Analytics team in order to provide business with actionable insights to be able to make swift decisions, stay ahead of competitors and continue growing the business.
- 5+ web/data analytics experience using Google & Adobe analytics, SQL, Big Query, R
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Data Studio...) and building reporting frameworks and dashboards
- University degree from a leading business school/ university
- SQL, SAP BW experience
- Google Big Query, R and Python experience is a big plus
- Business-level English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation capabilities
- Extremely detail oriented and organized, able to multitask and meet deadlines
- Results driven and people focused
- Strong commercial focus
- Self-starter, fast learner, and strong team player
- Previous experience in fashion / lifestyle Ecommerce is a plus
- SAP BW, Python, database management experience