Senior Manager Digital Analytics And SEO
- Land :
- Stad :
- Contracttype :
- Type van beroep :
As a Senior Manager Digital Analytics at adidas you are responsible for delivering cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
Based on multiple data sources, you manage the generation of insights that help adidas better understand the consumer, expand reach, increase customer engagement and advocacy and ultimately drive sales.
In collaboration with your team you inform the adidas digital strategy and provide the factual basis for future consumer experiences and site development.
- A passion for delivering data-based recommendations for quantifiable improvements in business results and consumer satisfaction.
- Very good communication skills, comfortable presenting complex topics to stakeholders at various organizational levels both in person and remotely
- Very good presentation skills and story-telling
- People management skills are a big plus
- Extensive experience with analytics tools and disciplines (web, eCom, social, mobile, sentiment, paid media, SEO, SEM, CRM, SQL etc.).
- Extensive experience with visualization techniques.
- Very good project management skills, including the ability to lead projects or work on several projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- University degree in the field of Business or equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in Digital Analytics
- Extensive experience of digital marketing in a brand environment
- Experience in eCommerce environment
- Experience in leading a team is a plus
- Must be familiar with web analytics, measurement and tracking tools in the SEO/ASO universe (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, MobileAction, Appstore connect and Google Play console )