Senior Manager Ecommerce
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Reporting to the Senior Director eCommerce & Digital Marketing, work in the business team to align on opportunities and priorities. Manage the pipeline of innovative ideas, owning the operational process in support of introducing concepts to the senior leadership team. Take a leadership role in the eCommerce operations for Foot Locker Europe
- Align product strategy and marketing with digital initiatives to grow online and mobile commerce and capabilities.
- Develop digital roadmap and execute a best-in-class consumer experience across all touchpoints: desktop, mobile and social. Ensure brand consistency and presence on all digital properties.
- Collaborate and provide direction to site merchandising and user experience while continuing to identify future developmental needs.
- Define project needs and roll out across eCommerce projects including Guided Selling Tools, and customer journey optimization across home page, product categories and product description pages
- Leads roadmap of eCommerce business priorities ensuring alignment and rollout with performance marketing teams
- Works with the Manager, eCommerce Trading and Merchandising to deliver trade plans for growth
- Navigate the matrix environment and work cross-functionally with Buyers, Marketing and IT, as well as external branded counterparts.
- Work with cross-functional, cross-channel teams to drive prioritized initiatives. Participate in pilots, rollouts and implementations on an as-needed basis.
- Partner with the banner's internal Marketing function to align on go-to-market strategies and develop cross-functional partnerships with a rigorous focus on process efficiency, product innovation, overall effectiveness, and business impact.
- Run and analyze complex sales reports and present opportunities to various business functions with recommendations based on data (e.g., cross-sale products to optimize sales).
- Closely manage strategic wholesale vendor partner relationships.
- Manage allocation of all product for the .com channel with support of online Merchandising function and allocation team
- Utilize the ability to influence others in presenting divisional strategies to a broad audience.
- Stay on top of latest industry trends.
- Must possess an understanding of the eCommerce product lifecycle touch points, including logistics.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and partnering skills with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, creative team player
- Must have thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint).
- Ability to think broadly, including an understanding of technology needs, in order to achieve goals.
- Understanding of retail industry, including merchandising, marketing and IT.
- Ability to inform and influence upper management, cross-departmental peers and vendor community.
- Strong Project Management skillsWhat we offer:
- Truly international working environment,
- Strong emphasis on value & team-based leadership, an open and engaging company culture,
- Wide range of opportunities for personal and professional growth,
- Competitive compensation package,
- A lot of moments to spend valuable time in our stores, with an amazing employee discount,
- Regular sample sales at our Foot Locker HQ,
- An awesome on-site Gym.