Senior Manager Operational Risk & Resilience
Land : Nederland
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Logistiek - Aankoop
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Its objective is to develop a clear and comprehensive overview of the risk facing PVHE and lead the assurance activities which preserve its value.
In this newly created 2LoD role, you will assume the strategic and operational leadership of our enterprise-wide (operational) risk management program. In addition to general operating risk governance, other key domains will be; Travel Risk & Security, Business Continuity, Crisis & Incident Management and European HSE.
The Senior Manager, Operational Risk & Resilience will partner with all areas of the business across HQ, country markets and supply chain & logistics.
Reporting into the Director, Business Assurance & Risk, the successful candidate will be a business enabler and;
- Design, implement and manage an operational risk strategy and associated program.
- Develop robust reporting and KPIs to measure operational risk, business continuity threats and enable informed business decisions.
- Work cross-functionally to conduct business impact assessments, identify critical operations, define recovery objectives, and map critical dependencies.
- Support in the response to and management of major disruptive incidents (country or regional)
- Embed an EMEA regional travel risk management strategy with an emphasis on international standards and industry best-practice to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our associates.Create a European health & safety governance model by collaborating with applicable HQ and market teams to create a safe environment for our associates/customers and ensure that regulatory compliance is maintained.
- Experience of EHS governance (familiarity with IOSH, NEBOSH, etc.)
- Familiar with the applicable ISO standards
- Strong operational leadership experience
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to calmly prioritize under pressure
- Good organizational skills (need mapping) and action oriented
- Strong communication skills; presentation and training, stakeholder (& expectation) management and empathetic sensitivity
- Business fluency in English; any additional European language would be considered an advantage.
- The ability to travel throughout Europe (30%)Interpersonal Skills:
- Effective communication, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Flexibility in a constantly changing multinational environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Professional curiosity.
- Proactive, able to work independently, and as part of a team.