Senior Product Owner Sales Systems
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
By partnering with IT and the Sales teams in all markets you will together define a robust product backlog, roll-out of products to several markets and lead the team towards definition of new functionalities and best practices.
- Managing the backlog of the team and prioritizing based on business value and product roadmap.
- Create a vision for the team, the roadmap, and metrics.
- Demo and celebrate new features, products, and improvements together with your team.
- Refine complex projects into Minimum Viable Products and iterate on them.
- Gathering feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using this information to improve the products.
- Create well written user stories including defining acceptance criteria.
- Working with BAs to create supporting documentation for roadmap items.
- Identify constraints and dependencies between Scrum Teams.
- Support sprint refinement and planning sessions.
- Use a variety of sources to help complete requirement definition.
- Participate and support in demonstration of sprint output to Stakeholders.
- Manage unplanned work without impacting committed and high priority deliverables.
Your excellent communication and presentation skills enable you to collaborate with and influence stakeholders and experts at various organizational levels, global and local. Your IT background and understanding of IT systems allows you to fully translate requirements to technical teams and grasp their language.
If you bring a "hands-on" mentality and thrive in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, while keeping a high standard of ethics and integrity then we are the right place for you.