Senior Quality Specialist
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
To ensure that all Rituals products meet or surpass defined standards of quality by further developing, implementing, and monitoring existing quality assurance and quality improvement projects and the systems and processes to support it.
- Perform international quality assurance activities and projects that contribute to securing and continuously improving the quality of Rituals products in cooperation with suppliers, external partners, sourcing department and innovation;Initiate and manage international quality assurance activities and projects that contribute to securing and continuously improving the quality of Rituals products in cooperation with suppliers, external partners, sourcing department and innovation.
- Manage the inspection & releasing of first productions of products (First Release Check), initiating random periodic inspections of products, audits etc.
- Managing quality related procedures a.o product quality complaints or possible product recalls according to the defined procedures with local authorities, suppliers, Rituals sales organisations and internal departments.
- Responsible for initiating quality improvement projects to resolve possible local and international quality issues with the suppliers.
- Actively managing of all product quality related documentation and ensure that Q&R databases/documentation systems are properly maintained
- Responsible to support consumer care with the management of product complaints and product related questions, and manage the preparation of periodical Quality complaint reporting to Director Sourcing & Regulatory / Management Team.BUSINESS IMPACT
Actively manage, together with our suppliers, to continuously provide the best quality products to our current and future customers worldwide. Securing compliance of our products to the laws & regulations of the existing & all new markets.
- Graduate Bachelor's Degree / Masters Degree in Chemistry, Bioscience or equivalent.
- At least 5-7 years of relevant experience in R&D, Manufacturing or QA/QC & Regulatory Affairs in the cosmetics industry or related experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a good command of the Dutch and English languages, preferably also German.
- Excellent project management and planning skills; strong problem solving skills with ability to analyse root cause.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and stakeholders; team player.
- Self starter, positive drive, solution-oriented, accurate and eye for detail.WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.
Acquisition is not appreciated.
YOUR BODY. YOUR SOUL. YOUR RITUALS