Senior SEA Specialist
Land : Nederland
Stad : AMSTERDAM
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
About Calvin Klein Europe B.V.
CALVIN KLEIN is a global lifestyle brand that exemplifies bold, progressive ideals and a seductive aesthetic. We seek to thrill and inspire our audience while using provocative imagery and striking designs to ignite the senses.
Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, we have built our reputation as a leader in American fashion through our clean aesthetic and innovative designs. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN brand products exceeded $8 billion in 2016 and were distributed in over 110 countries. Calvin Klein, Inc. employs over 10,000 associates globally. We were acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
You are part of Calvin Klein Ecommerce and Marketing departments, reporting to the SEM Manager. The team is key in driving growth to our website as well as in driving brand visibility across Europe. You will work closely with other teams within Marketing & Ecomm, and external partners.
- Collaborate with SEM Manager on strategy, prioritization, optimization, automation and innovation
- Define and improve global processes within Paid Search team that will allow to scale operations across markets, engines and platforms
- Drive innovation in coordination with other members of the Paid Search team: new ideas, features, tests that support business growth having in mind the various requirements of the markets
- Lead multiple projects and develop roadmaps that will drive the intensive growth of paid search and the business
- Lead the Paid Search Strategy for the assigned Regions according to its needs
- Responsible for reaching defined targets on revenue growth for assigned markets
- Monitor KPIs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis against targets
- Manage paid search campaigns end to end to ensure a successful outcome across multiple search engines, markets and languages
- Plan, propose, develop and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, ad copy and other elements of paid search
- Develop and execute channels' roadmap aligned with the overall Marketing calendar and E-Commerce Strategy
- Mentor team members
- Collaborate with the core stakeholders in understanding business challenges, providing opportunities for growth, and execute with excellence.
- Share best practices and learnings with other team members and other teamsThe Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in working in a fast-paced digital agency, Ecomm environment or performance marketing.
- Extensive hands on paid search experience
- Knowledge and understanding of paid search bid management tools and technologies e.g. Search ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
- Strong commercial pro-active mindset
- Strong numerical and analytical skills with the ability to turn analysis into actions
- Self-starter, efficient time management and strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in number crunching in Excel and experience with analytics tool such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Insights Discover, Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio
- Highly analytical and skilled in communication. Able to translate business questions and challenges into actionable & measurable solutions.
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality. Eager to learn and test new initiatives.
- A highly flexible, positive and resilient attitude with the ability to be innovative and collaborate
- Results and performance focused.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.