Senior Strategic Account Manager (Foot Locker Euro…
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Leusden
Stad : Leusden
Categorie : Handel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
In this role you are responsible for managing and growing PUMA sales with our European Key Acount, Foot Locker Group in line with the account, regional and global PUMA strategy.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the market place sourcing NPD data on a quarterly basis and using in account presentations to positive effect.
- You now the customer inside and out. Full knowledge of door base, key financial metrics from the most recent annual/ quarterly reports.
- Always have front of mind the end consumer and how best to target this segment in line with the customers strategy.
- Analyse E-com and Store data to drive the best results and ensure future improvement.
- Develop long term sales plans built using knowledge of the customer and consumer.
- Develop seasonal GTM plans for the accounts using customer knowledge in line with the account strategic plan and Puma global objectives. Developed before 360 meetings
- Sell-in Excellence is paramount when presenting product at all times to the account.
- Outline key objectives and opportunities at each sell-in using previous data and sales plans to win the business and overcome objection.
- Utilise all sales tools at your disposal e.g. marketing assets, workbook/ merch pages, etc
- Sell thru - Monitor and report on weekly sell thru reports.
- Liaise weekly with Marketing to ensure franchise plans are fulfilled and review performance.
- Monitor account inventory levels and establish best course of action in order to maintain a healthy business for both sides.
- Accurate monthly forecasting for immediate and future
- Feed key information into weekly immediate team business meetings with Team Head and Sales ops. Take action on points discussed.
- Meet with each account banner buyer at least once per month and cover off marketing roadmaps, sell thru , inventory, order book management, product updates, forecasting updates and competitor activity
- You have 5+ Years in Key Account Sales Management in the European Lifestyle Channel
- You know how to put together and complete an account Sales Plan, GTM, Road Map.
- You know how to present product effectively, with all features and benefits.
- Your PC skills include a good standard on Power Point, and Excel.
- Experience in handling key accounts
- Good knowledge of retail math
- Strong presentation skills and good verbal communication
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Proactive approach with high energy, drive and determination
- An outgoing, inspiring and convincing personality
- Proven results as a team player
- Forecasting accuracy and Drive for results
- Ability to work unsupervised with 'can do' attitude
- Willingness to travel regularly.
- This role is based in the Netherlands (Leusden)
- Besides your resume, including your motivational letter in your application is mandatory
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.