SEO Copywriter (Native French Speaker)
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
At the headquarters of the Bijenkorf, our E-commerce department is our youngest and fastest-growing department. A passionate, multinational group of over 140 professionals work together on the continuous growth and development of our digital platform.
In 2009 we opened our completely renewed webshop and now deBijenkorf.nl has become one of the largest webshops in the Netherlands. In 2015 we successfully launched our Belgian webshop and since 2019 we are also servicing German customers.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multinational, diverse team where people come first and where we consider our people and our culture to be our biggest, most valuable asset.
In the role of SEO Copywriter you are responsible for increasing organic findability and visibility of our category pages in search engines by writing SEO texts. You will work in close cooperation with the French-speaking SEO Marketeer.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Write inspiring SEO texts for our different categories and (new) brands;
- Work together with the French-speaking SEO Marketeer to choose focus keywords;
- Expand and optimize internal and external link structure;
- Use SEO tools such as Google Keyword Planner to perform keywords research;
- Search for and stay in contact with new external collaborations such as (fashion) blogs and link partners with the main goal to increase the link profile.
How you complete the team
- Bachelor degree with a focus on marketing, journalism, communication, digital media or similar;
- 1-2 years experience in writing SEO texts. Experience in the retail industry is a plus;
- Experience in using a Content Management System;
- Experience with keyword research via tools such as Google Keyword Planner and Ahrefs is a plus;
- Pro-active, willing to learn with a drive to improve;
- Native French speaker. Fluent in English both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus.
About the Service Center
The Service Center of de Bijenkorf is located in the Oliphant building on the Haaksbergweg in Amsterdam-Zuidoost. More than 400 enthusiastic colleagues work here, which brings a wide variety of specialisations together, all geared towards delivering a complete service to our affiliates.
The Bijenkorf has seven 'Corporate Values' which form an important part of the DNA of our employees:
- Passion for customers
- Continuous innovative
- Taking responsibility
- Working together
- Be open to change
- Respect every individual
- SustainabilityThese values form an important part in every job interview for all the job vacancies within our organisation.