SEO Marketeer (Native French Speaker)
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Marketing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
At the headquarters of the Bijenkorf, our E-commerce department is our youngest and fastest-growing department. A passionate, multinational group of over 140 professionals work together on the continuous growth and development of our digital platform.
In 2009 we opened our completely renewed webshop and now deBijenkorf.nl has become one of the largest webshops in the Netherlands. In 2015 we successfully launched our Belgian webshop and since 2019 we are also servicing German customers.
You will have the opportunity to work as part of a multinational, diverse team where people come first and where we consider our people and our culture to be our biggest, most valuable asset.
In the role of SEO Marketeer you are responsible for the organic French search traffic and revenue. Your goal is to improve the findability and visibility of SEO by optimizing the content and technique as well as the link profile.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- Set-up and execute the French SEO strategy and roadmap;
- Optimize organic rankings in search engines;
- Monitor SEO KPI's such as traffic, conversion and revenue;
- Create valuable SEO reporting and present results to key stakeholders;
- Use different SEO tools to analyze the performance of our website and advise on improvements;
- Build and manage internal and external relationships with stakeholders such as online marketing team, content team, developers, conversion specialists, various bloggers and link partners;
- Work in close cooperation with other Online Marketeers to develop and execute the search strategy;
- Identify online marketing trends and developments and use these to improve results.
How you complete the team
- Bachelor or Master degree with a focus on marketing or similar;
- At least 2-5 years of online marketing experience in the field of SEO. Experience in the retail industry is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, SEMrush, AWR, Deepcrawl, Screamingfrog, Google Datastudio;
- Technical SEO knowledge, HTML, Javacript and CSS;
- Commercial and data-driven mindset;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Pro-active, result oriented, hands-on and problem solving capacity;
- You are an experienced team player who works effectively with others across disciplines and functions;
- Native French speaker. Fluent in English both verbally and written, Dutch is a plus.
About the Service Center
The Service Center of de Bijenkorf is located in the Oliphant building on the Haaksbergweg in Amsterdam-Zuidoost. More than 400 enthusiastic colleagues work here, which brings a wide variety of specialisations together, all geared towards delivering a complete service to our affiliates.
The Bijenkorf has seven 'Corporate Values' which form an important part of the DNA of our employees:
- Passion for customers
- Continuous innovative
- Taking responsibility
- Working together
- Be open to change
- Respect every individual
- SustainabilityThese values form an important part in every job interview for all the job vacancies within our organisation.