Land : Nederland
Provincie : Limburg
Gemeenten : Gennep
Stad : Heijen
Categorie : Productie - Kwaliteit
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Develops, documents and maintains flexible solutions by studying business needs, systems flow, data usage and work processes. Determines operational feasibility of proposed solutions. Identifies requirements and develops solutions by studying business needs, systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Support Agile Release Management on documented systems, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration. Document resolutions for future reference.
- Collaborates and briefs on a daily basis with other team members in Global IS&T to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Develop, test, document and installs internal - external solutions for Supply Chain applications and systems by determining specifications and standards.
- Supports current Software with use of Incident Management System
- Hands on Software Engineer for the current required Software technology, including IDE, programming Standards and other supported tooling
- Prepares, test and installs internal - external solutions for Supply Chain applications and systems by determining specifications, standards and programming.
- Collaborates with key users and investigates problem areas.
- Provides and maintains documentation by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Communicates effectively with internal global peers, managers and key users.
- Actively seeks knowledge improvement opportunities relative to new technologies and exploit them to further the organization's strategic goals.
- Participates in on site support and 24/7 On Call support.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to define risks and impacts of systems flows
- Able to document user stories/requirements/process-flows/test plans using project management tools.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to focus on key objectives, proactively with other teams to solve problems.
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies and/or other Software Engineering methodologies
- Knowledge or eager to learn DevOps tools and GIT workflow.
- Technology stack includes IBMi, DB2 SQL, Linux, MS SQL and Scripting.