Sourcing Project Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Purchasing
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
At Rituals, we believe everything has the potential to become a ritual. After all, what distinguishes a ritual from an everyday activity, largely amounts to how much attention we devote to the details. The more attention, the higher the awareness factor, and the more ritualized an activity becomes. A bit too zenny for you? No problem, if you infuse your work with the dedicated attention that we devote to delighting customers, things will work out splendidly. In your case, you'll dedicate that attention towards managing sourcing projects which improve our product supply processes; ensuring that we work together with our suppliers to replenish our central distribution centers on time and in full so that we can continue to launch new products on a monthly basis without risking product availability down the supply chain.
As Sourcing Project Manager, you will be a linking pin between several departments - Sourcing, Quality & Regulatory and Supply Chain - all of which contribute to our product supply processes at Rituals. You will be a member of the Supply Chain Project Management (SCPM) team where a team of dedicated project managers focus on generating value and developing capabilities for our key Supply Chain disciplines (Supply Planning, Inventory, S&OP, Shop & ECOM Planning, Customer Fulfilment, Logistics). You will be a welcomed addition to this SCPM team where your project roadmap will include supply and supplier projects during which you will be managing not only project teams but also suppliers and members of the aforementioned departments throughout the projects. It's down to you to shape our supply processes for the future: lift it to the next level (and the one after that).
In this role you will be develop and managing a project roadmap including but not limited to projects like implementing batch code tracking to store level, receiving HS codes and other logistics data from suppliers via portal, component inventory visibility and supplier relationship management (SRM). You will be responsible for the successful design & implementation of all projects on this roadmap including managing the project team and impacted internal & external stakeholders. In addition, you will analyze, design, implement and monitor new ways of working within the Sourcing, Supply Chain and Quality & Regulatory departments.
- Your main ingredient is a Bachelor degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or Business Administration
- You have matured for 6-8 years in Sourcing, Procurement and/or Supply Planning departments and have mastered the skill of project management
- You have experience with ERPs and supplier collaboration tooling
- Your CV labelling advertises impressive data-driven qualities; in person you demonstrate equally inspiring soft skills
WE'LL SHOWER YOU WITH
- Limitless opportunities: our brand is growing rapidly, and we invite you to grow with us. Switch between roles, experience new cultures, and join a family that does what families do best: help you realize your potential.
- A wellbeing program that energises you. Nutritious lunches? An invigorating walk after lunch? If you feel good, you'll make customers feel even better.
- A strong sense of purpose: everything you do positively impacts others.
- An inspiring workplace. Overlooking one of Amsterdam's most iconic canals.
- A team that's bubbly as champagne, and shares experiences freely and enthusiastically.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.