sr. Logistics Manager
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Stad : Hoofddorp
Categorie : Logistiek - Aankoop
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Drive initiatives together with our partners to elevate the current level of performance
- Solve operational issues that require the immediate attention to avoid bigger problems
- Continuous search for process optimization and risk mitigation in close collaboration with our partners
- Drive bigger projects on Logistics side, including openings/closures of fulfillment locations
- Contract negotiations with the various vendors for their logistical support in close collaboration with Contract Management
- Advise the Head of Logistics and Fulfillment on priority projects
- Day to day coaching of your Logistics team, while making sure all 3 regions are stable for future growth and we invest in the development of the team You will be successful if:
- You drive the Logistics team to the next level. You make sure that the operation is smooth and reliable
- You are flexible and can decide what needs to be done straight away, and what needs a more thorough approach
- You like to work in an environment that is changing in a rapid pace, and where you can manage this pace
- You deliver against what's agreed upon and will contribute to Suitsupply's vision and the team targets
- You are structured, proactive and you can communicate (written and verbal) in fluent English.
What do you get in return?
- Autonomy - we don't care for needles signing off and want you to get things done.
- Opportunity to make an impact - Disrupt men's tailoring and be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company that takes customer satisfaction very seriously.
- Growth - we consider your potential at least as valuable as your current skill set. We want you to grow and to learn. We will help you to do so.
- Teamwork - You will work in a great team that appreciate a good laugh, but also support each other where needed.
- Are well known with related logistics themes like customs compliance, FTZ, RFID, freight forwarding, last mile transportation, KPI dashboards and tenders
- Like to 'get your hands dirty'. Diving into processes to understand and solve issues is what you like to do
- The ability to lead and influence a larger number of people with your influencing and communication skills
- Acknowledge the importance of systems and data to make fact-based decisions
- Have the ambition and the skills to bring your team to the next level. You coach, build competencies, deliver and create a collaborative and successful team environment
- Are already an experienced manager of a smaller international team (3-5 persons)