sr. Manager Payroll Operations
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Utrecht
Gemeenten : Vijfheerenlanden
Stad : Vianen
Categorie : Productie - Kwaliteit
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- Provide leadership and management to payroll team, including goal setting, performance assessment, counselling and ongoing training and development.
- Ensuring the timely, compliant, and accurate payment of multi-country payroll processing.
- Relationship management with payroll vendors and ensure payroll vendor cost control.
- Liaise with the HR and C&B teams on issues, policy changes, legal and regulatory requirements.
- Keep up to date with changes in social security and tax requirements and monitor the effect of these changes on the company and inform other departments when necessary.
- Manage the expatriate shadow payroll and related processes.
- Comply with all internal control procedures and SOX requirement and improve (SOX) internal controls and process flowcharts when necessary.
- Act as strategic partner, who monitors and anticipates on changes that impact both the payroll and business needs and requirements. Continuous assessment of payroll related process improvement opportunities
- Participate and prepare for internal and external audits.
- At least 10 years work experience in a managerial payroll position, having gained a high level of functional knowledge, knowledge of international and industry standards
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence internal/external parties. Clear and effective communications skills. Team player with service-oriented attitude
- Analytical thinker who understands processes
- Fluent spoken and written English. Knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Pro-active, well organized and flexible
- Receptive to new ideas
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- PeopleSoft experience is a plus Foot Locker is entitled to assign other duties than those associated with the position as described above, if such would be in the best interest of the Company.