Store Manager (Fulltime) - Amsterdam
Land : Nederland
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
- To ensure that merchandising objectives, operating standards and controllable costs are managed effectively;
- Achieve and, wherever possible, exceed sales and profit budgets. Ensure corporate and individual productivity goals for the team and store are met, to maximize customer conversion and add on selling results by close monitoring of KPI'S. To take appropriate action to address performance issues where necessary;
- Set, communicate, monitor and achieve the highest standards of customer care;
- Recruit, train, motivate, coach and develop the team to optimize store performance to reflect the brand qualities. Ensure all staff have excellent product knowledge and are regularly trained on new merchandise.
We would like to support you and give the opportunity to grow in an international environment. This, of course, with the support of your colleagues, your manager and extensive sales trainings (HUGO BOSS University). In addition, we offer:
- A market-based salary;
- Staff discount on our products;
- Monthly commission bonus;
- Working in a positive and passionate team;
- Collective health insurance.
Please note that 'agency calls' are not appreciated.
- Demonstrable success gained in a Store Manager position, preferably with a recognized brand, for at least 2-3 years;
- Strong analytical, organizational and numerical skills;
- Ability to lead, motivate, train and develop a team through active management;
- Strong personality, flexible and very representative;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both Dutch and English;
- Living nearby Amsterdam.