Supply Chain Coordinator
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Amsterdam
Stad : Amsterdam
Categorie : Logistiek - Aankoop
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
Are you the person to help us ensure an excellent execution of the Order to Cash process for our customers?
As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will be client facing (phone, email) and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service for the following processes:
- Order entry (manual of automated)
- Delivery follow-up (in time in full)
- Invoicing management and open balances
- Handling claims and returnsThe role of a Supply Chain Coordinator involves problem solving and analytics as well as the ability to be able to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
You will work in close cooperation with our Small and Medium business, Corporate gifting on the customer side.
Besides you will cooperate with internal counterparts within Supply Chain (logistics, planning) as well as Accounts Receivable department.
In this role you will report to our Manager Customer Service.
- You have finished a Bachelors degree in Logistics or Business Administration
- You have 1-3 years of relevant working experience, preferable in a role in Supply Chain (order management and order entry)
- You are decisive and you have strong stakeholder management- and influencing skills
- You have excellent Dutch and English language skills
- You are keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value out of the box thinking and teamwork.
WE ARE RITUALS
We're not here to sell you beauty; we are here to make you feel good." Raymond Cloosterman, CEO Rituals.
We are a global brand, established in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, in 2000. Our ambition is to grow sustainably and become - and remain - the number one global luxury brand in cosmetics. Today, Rituals operates in more than 730 stores, across 29 countries throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North and South America; with the aim to open 1.000 stores by 2020.
By joining Rituals, you'll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. We care about the well-being of our staff, as much as we value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, we believe we can pave the way to a more sustainable world and take appropriate action to limit our footprint on Mother Earth. You'll have a strong sense of purpose at Rituals. Our mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible. Independent of your role, you will create a positive impact on our daily business.
BECOME PART OF THE RITUALS FAMILY
If it's you we're looking for, please don't hesitate and send in your application. We'll be in touch soon.