Talent Acquisition Manager Corporate Functions & Global Operations
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Holland
Gemeenten : Hilversum
Stad : Hilversum
Categorie : Human Resources - Opleiding
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
You will be a manager who builds, encourages and empowers the team, creating strong development plans, and delivering premium and inclusive experiences for candidates and your internal customers - the hiring managers. You will drive key TA strategies and programs by collaborating with business functional leaders and HR partners.
Finally, you'll lead by example, manage prioritization and tackle critical searches within the Executive domain. You will be managing a recruiting team of 4 people and will be reporting to the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director.
What will you work on
In this position you are building and executing diverse talent strategies with a commitment to consistent feedback and mentorship of the team. Your extensive experience helps you to educate the team and business on market trends, market data and insights. You'll also use your data and insights to guide talent decisions, measuring and reporting results back to the business and recruiting leadership. Leading by example you will take on critical senior level searches, fueling Nike's future leadership pipeline with premium and diverse talent.
You drive your team to exceptional performance and give them the platform for further development within Nike. You drive a collaborative and strategic EMEA Talent Acquisition offense and initiate process improvement and optimizations. You are keeping close relations to Business leadership teams and providing innovative solutions to key talent issues, establishing a culture of innovation and change.
Who will you work with
You will report into the EMEA Talent Acquisition Director and sit within the EMEA TA LT.
There are an engaged team of 4 TA professionals leading recruitment for Corporate Functions & Global Operations (Finance, HR, Strategy, Procurement, Legal, Workplace Design & Connectivity). It is important that you maximize partnerships with talent attraction, diversity sourcing, internal recruiting, university relations, coordination and recruiting services to optimize efficiency across the full recruiting lifecycle, end to end! You'll proactively collaborate with HR teams across the company as you develop an annual recruiting strategy that is integrated with Nike, Inc.'s Leadership Defined framework and D&I strategy.
- At least 7+ years' dynamic responsibility with a combination of experience in Corporate Recruitment, Agency Recruitment and/or Executive Search with a focus on Corporate Functions & Global Operations talent. International experience is required, preferably across European markets and you bring a global & diverse talent approach.
- 3 years demonstrable experience leading recruitment teams of experienced Recruiters in a large scale, fast paced & complex international recruitment environment.
- Able to make data-driven decisions as well as creatively seek viable solutions to complex situations.
- Exceptional skills in building rapport with business leaders, HR Business Partners, workforce, and overall community. You are truly a team player.
- Strong consultative and influencing skills and ability to engage with senior partners. Ability to tell a visually compelling story via presentation tools.
- Excellent written/verbal English communication skills.