Transport Operations Controller
Land : Nederland
Provincie : Noord-Brabant
Gemeenten : Tilburg
Stad : Tilburg
Categorie : Detailhandel
Contracttype : Vast
Dienstverband : Voltijds
In our DC in Tilburg, we serve the retail and ecommerce operations for several markets, a complex and challenging learning opportunity. For this close and dynamic team we are looking for a Transport Operations Controller.
As a transport operations controller you are analysing financial and operational KPIs to monitor our ecom and retail transport. You are forming conclusions, learnings, and initiating actions to secure we reach our goals from a customer fulfillment point of view, but also securing financial results and improved sustainability.
As a Transport Operations Controller, you are also a member of the tender team with the main responsibility of calculating the business cases and presenting that to tender leads, steering groups and/or regional management.
- Local ownership and speaking partner in the budget process together with the Transport Operations Manager
- Analyzing data daily from all departments (returns, transport management system, carrier, etc)
- Provide insights and suggested actions
- Identify business opportunities to increase cost efficiency in the transportation network
- Set the report structure and visual framework for the presentation for daily and weekly meetings
- Calculating all financial aspects in a tender process to secure optimal development for the H&M Group
- Managing CO2 reporting from all contracted partners in the day-to-day business as well as in tenders
- Responsible to ensure the quality and that requirements are met in cost and sustainability appendixes in the tender process
- Responsible for invoice control and rate follow up for all connected carriers and suppliers
- Computing all transport related data to reflect KPIs in score cards and regional reportsYour skills
Just like everyone at H&M Group, we believe you are a customer oriented, social, open, communicative, and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism. Your personal qualities also include:
- Knowledge of controlling, and logistics or transport.
- Ability to develop and share best practices experiences with team members.
- Strategic thinking & planning with a strong motivation to constantly improve and achieve our transport and logistics goals
- Open-mindedness, clear and convincing communication with helicopter ability
- Coping with a high workload and being organized
- Good Microsoft Office skills, especially in Excel
- Fluency in English is a requirement
- HBO/WO degree, starters welcomeWhat's in it for you?
A career as Transport Operations Controller means you will work in a strong team and ensures personal growth as a professional. In addition to an inspiring environment, we offer you:
- A fulltime job with a lot of freedom.
- A career within a fast-moving international company.
- Competitive salary (depending on education and experience) and good secondary benefits such as 20% discount in our stores plus online shop as well.
- National and international career opportunities.Are you Logistics and ready to join? Try on a new challenge and let's keep up with our fast-paced environment together!
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and cover letter both written in English. We take candidates into the recruitment process continuously and close the position down once we have found the right candidate.
Would you like to have more information? Please contact Jeffrey Maas at (+31) 610744265. To apply, please apply on our website career.hm.com and upload your resume and cover letter in English. #LI-NL.